Lea's Rockin' Owl
November Updates & Month End
Welcome to Lea's Rockin' Owls Team
I am an Executive Team Leader and I am here to help you along your journey. We will work on our goals together. Stay tuned each month to for updates from me.
$1000.00 Club!! What's that?! It's a new CLUB that I started that you are automatically added to when you hit $1000pv for that given month. You don't have to do anything on your end except book jewelry bars and sell, sell, sell!
Once you hit $1000pv in the back office I add you to the Club and send out a special charm for that month as my gift to you for joining!
For those that join from now till the end of the month, check you mailbox for a cute little envelope from me!
Congrats! Continue working your business and slingin' those lockets! Just think...you can have a debt-free Christmas for your family with Origami Owl profits!
November $1000 Club Members so far are
Suzie Thompson & Cynthia Jones
and we have 60 more people who are already over $600. You have 10 days left to join the club!
Announcements Posted in FB Lea's Rockin' Owls Group!
1) I know not all of us have a FB, but you may want to consider opening one just to be added to our group page! The information on that page is invaluable! Also, the positivity, motivation, and excitement should not be missed! I am so blessed (daily) to have such an amazing group!!
2) Our team as of today is at $164,020 in CTV (Central Team Volume). This is 81% of April which was our teams highest month in history ($202,706). Just $38,687 to go!! I know we can beat this number this month. We have 521 designers on team: Lea's Rockin' Owls.
**If each person on the team would submit $75 more dollars we would make it.
**Those of you who have not entered any orders this month (and there are over 200 of you) could submit your $99 PV just so you can continue to remain active, we will be able to CRUSH April!!!
I know several of you have parties to close so I have not doubt we will hit this number!!
3) The new system is up and running and I know there are some glitches and you have some frustrations.
Some key points to remember:
**if you key in an order and do not have a ccard/dcard attached to the individual order and you don't close the party before midnight EST, you order will be removed (swept) and you will have to reenter another day. If you do secure the order with a ccard/dcard then your order and your items will be held for you even if the item goes temporarily unavailable. The ccard is the key.
**clear your cookies and casch every couple days because as IT is fixing these bugs they need to send out new information and our computers hold the "bad" stuff.
**Chrome and Firefox are the best browsers to use. Internet Explorer (the browser that comes installed on most computers is the worst).
**Please do not wait until the last day of the month at 10pm to start entering a lot of orders. The nest will be closed and if you have an issues, you will not be able to receive assistance.
4) Make sure you are going to O2 Lounge at least once a day to check for updates. Click on the O2 blog and "subscribe" to it. This is ensure you see all the updates from the nest.
5) Holiday Shipping Schedule-
December 15th- standard shipping to be delivered by Christmas Eve, December 24th.
December 18th- 2 day shipping to be delivered by Christmas Eve, December 24th.
December 19th- Overnight shipping to be delivered by Christmas Eve, December 24th.
So what does this mean for you? Speaking from experience last year, I cut off all of my standard shipping orders on the 10th. I had no issues and happy customers. There were many others who were stressing and not enjoying their holiday because they were worried about orders. I love O2, but I want to enjoy the Christmas season with my family and stress free. Ladies- be smart when telling your customers about placing last minute orders!
6) Just want to thank all of you lovely ladies for being a group of positive problem-solvers! There is so much room for upset and frustration, yet we move forward in this group with such amazing motivation. I hear stories about leaders having such a hard time with negative nellies and people that cannot see the positive in all things and I never have anything to gripe out. I almost feel bad always reporting back that I do not have those problems with my team and they are fabulous! You are my light in this company (cheesy yes, but I am so blessed daily about having each and every one of you on this team)!
7) Amy Whitehouse (Director and my mentor) and I are polling our teams to see how many people would join us for a holiday celebration recognition and get together. We are working hard on dates and location. Stay Tuned!
If you have any questions, let me know! Lots of good info and tons more coming from the Nest. Check your BO often and read all emails that come your way from the Communications team!