Samantha Sangster and Katherine Bradshaw
Products of the Hershey Company
- Hershey's chocolate bars.
- Hershey Symphony
- Hershey's Extra Extra Dark
- Almond Joy
- 100 Calorie Bar
- Hershey's Bliss
- Hershey's Drops
- Hershey's Mini
- Hershey's Pot of Gold
- Kit Kat
- Hershey's Nuggets
- Hershey's kisses
- Reese's peanut butter cup
- York peppermint patties
- Cadbury Chocolates
Careers within the Hershey Company
- Research Analyst
- Maintenance and Engineering Manager
- Electrical Technician
- Production Operator
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Global Demand Planning Center of Excellence
- Industrial Mechanical Technician
- Category Consultant
- Staff Scientist, Sweets and Refreshments
- Reliability Engineer
- Director, Category Strategy and Insights
- Retail Sales Representative
The typical salary for a The Hershey Company Retail Sales Representative ranges from $39,500-$55,091, with an average salary of $47,119. Salary estimates based on 51 salary submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by The Hershey Company Retail Sales Representative employees.
a. Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
b. Experience: Great people skills, superior oral communication skills, one to two years retail experience in customer electronics or wireless, competitive, driven attitude and desire to excel.
c. Skills Summary: Excellent customer service skills. Excellent organizational skills. Strong verbal communications, organizational and interpersonal skills are required to maintain and exceed quotas. Thorough knowledge of the retail processes and possesses excellent customer service skills. Strong sales skills.