AEA 267 Team Representatives
Providing Leadership in Learning
AEA 267 Team Representatives. Improving student outcomes by serving children, families & educators.
- Access to a supportive network of over 100 School Psychologists, Special Education Consultants and Social Workers.
- Access to other professional services such as: Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists.
- Opportunities to work with specialty teams such as: Assistive Technology, Autism, Behavior Resource, Brain Injury, and Crisis teams.
- Full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Availability of paid School Psychology Internship positions.
- Year 1 and Year 2 Mentorship programs for all new staff members.
- Monthly meetings with regional teams.
- An extensive calendar of professional development offerings.
- Statewide electronic/web-based Individualized Educational Programs for children ages 3 to 21 years.
- Statewide Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSPs) for children ages birth through 2 years.
- Materials and supplies budget provided annually.
- Opportunities for reimbursement for attending conferences and workshops located outside the AEA.
- Professional resources available for checkout from three regional offices.
Join our AEA 267 Team!
Application materials available at our website:
Click on “Jobs”
See: AEA 267 Application Materials for Certificated Staff