Special Projects Registration
Special Projects 2013
Course Selections for 2013-14
Summer School (June 3-June 28)
For more information on courses offered and to reserve a space in any of the offered classes, visit the Summer School Information and Application page. Please complete only one application per student.
Final payment of all fees is due by May 20th. All fees are non-refundable once the classes begin.
LSU Spring Invitational (4/10-4/12)
Excused Absence Process
- Excused Absence Form (green sheet, available in Registrar's Office)
- LSMSA Affidavit (available here and in the Registrar's Office-requires student and parent signatures)
- Proof of Registration
Upon return, all students who attended the Spring Invitational program MUST give proof of attendance to the Registrar by 4pm on April 16th. After 4/16, all absences will be unexcused. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Pam Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org, 318-357-2504).
For additional information about invitation requirements, cost, housing, etc., visit the LSU Spring Invitational Program website.
AP Exam Registration
- AP exams will be administered at LSMSA the weeks of May 6-10 and May 13-17. Finals are May 9-10, 13-14.
- Students must register for these exams using a form that will be available online and in the Counseling Center by March 1.
- AP Registration will be on March 21 at 5pm in the Counseling Center. At that time, students will have to present their completed registration form and their money or a deposit (partial payment) for the test.
- Each test is $89. If students qualified for a fee waiver for the ACT or SAT or if their family receives a fee reduction or fee waiver to come to the school, they may receive a fee reduction for the AP exam.
- Students receiving a fee reduction will pay $53 per exam.
LSMSA ACT Prep Workshop
Registration Information (space is limited)
"It's absolutely worth it, especially if you are trying to get those 1 or 2 more points. My score went from a 28 to a 30" - Justin Manning, LSMSA c/o 2013
When: Saturday, March 23rd (9:00 – 4:00)
Cost: $140 (includes ACT book, instruction, donuts, and snacks)
Instructors: Jennifer Mangum (Math), Clayton Delery (English), Emalie Dunn (Science)
Email: JMANGUM@LSMSA.EDU (preferred)
Make checks payable to "LSMSA" with “ACT Workshop” in the memo line.
Checks should be mailed to:
715 University PkwyNatchitoches, LA 71457
- 3/19 PLAN & ACT Administration for all Sophomores and Juniors
- 3/28 Dismiss for Spring Break at 1pm
- 4/22 Blue and Gold Week
- 5/2 Dismiss for Extended Weekend at 1pm
- 5/8 Dead Day
- 5/9-14 Final Exams (click here for schedule)
- 5/15 EOC Testing
- 5/16-22 Special Projects
- 5/23 Spring Fling
- 5/24 Senior Recognition Ceremony (required)
- 5/25 Graduation (required)