Cassava is a tropical root crop, requiring at least 8 months of warm weather to produce a crop.
It is the grain with the second-highest worldwide production.
term coconut can refer to the entire coconut palm
- Wait to be asked several times before moving into the dining room or helping yourself to food.
- Wait to be told where to sit. There may be a seating plan.
- Do not start eating until the host invites you to do so.
- Meals are often served family- style or are buffets where you serve yourself.
- A fork and spoon are the typical eating utensils.
- Hold the fork in the left hand and use it to guide food to the spoon in your right hand.
- Whether you should leave some food on your plate or finish everything is a matter of personal preference rather than culture-driven.
New Year's Eve
Eating twelve grapes at midnight for good luck in the twelve months of the year