Mrs. Gilley's Expectations
- do not yell out when their are kid if you yell they wont learn what their teacher was teaching them and if they had a test tomorrow they won't be able to get the right answer on the test.
- do not hum
- be quit when she is teaching .
- do not play around when the teacher is out of the class room .
- respect the people around.
- even when the teacher not around do the right thing
- when the teacher ask you to do some thing do it.
- if the teaching is mad be quit and do what she said.