Josh Huber- 2nd period
- A drama is a story enacted onstage for a live audience
- The word drama comes from the Greek verb dran, which means “to do.”
- A tragedy is a play that ends unhappily.
- A comedy is a play that ends happily. The plot usually centers on a romantic conflict.
- The people who dress up and play the part of Micky Mouse at the Disney resorts and theaters have to be exactly 5'2" tall!
- In 1956 a movie ticket costed 50 cents!
- Acting is a very highly paid profession that many people
respect and appreciate.
- Some of the most expensive seats in a modern theater
are the orchestra seats, which are directly in front of the stage.
The cheapest seats are in the back of the theater because they
have the worst view of the stage