Fun facts on Chile
- The capital of Chile is called Santiago
- The major cities is Easter Island, Gamez,Hntoafasta, and San Pedro Atacama
- The country was controlled by Spain, then Chile got their independence, today it is controlled by Boliva
- Chile is a republican government and the leader is a president
- It has the Atacama desert,Lake Ojosel Salado,Strait of Magellan
- They use American dollars
- And it is a capitalism
This city is the capital of Chile
They live in Chile and they are very interesting
They are like lamas but they live in Chile
Named after a city in the Netherlands, is the southernmost headland of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago in southern Chile.
It is a volcano located near the tip of South America.
This island was found but the Dutch sailors.
Information/ pictures of places: www.timeforkids.com/destination/Chile
www.CIA World Factbook.com
Picture of flag:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Chile