Holicong Middle School
Updates From Mr. Bucher
We Need Your Assistance......
Bucks County Science Fair
The following students placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd or received an Honorable Mention / Special Award in their project category at the Bucks County Science Fair. Those placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd have earned the right to compete at the Regional Fair held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center from April 2nd – 4th:
Leah B., Savannah B., Christian H., Parker H., Dhanya J., Alex K., Caitlyn M., Sanjana S., Sophia S., Georgia S., Patrick T., and Joshua K.
Congratulations to all 8th and 9th grade students who participated in this year’s Bucks County Science Fair as well as those participating in the upcoming Google Science Fair.
Congratulations To The Cast And Crew of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown!
Holicong's String Ensemble Performs For the CB School Board!
8th Grade Boys' Basketball Season!
Holicong's 8th Grade Boys' Basketball Team joins Holicong's 7th Grade Girls' Basketball Team, and the Holicong's 7th Grade Boys' Basketball Team in finishing their regular season with an undefeated record. The scores of all the boys' games are listed below.
Holicong vs. Tohickon - 34-30
Holicong vs. Holland - 34-30
Holicong vs. Klinger - 39-33
Holicong vs. New Hope - 51-45
Holicong vs. Newtown - 35-21
Holicong vs. Richboro - 41-25
Holicong vs. Log College - 33-26
Holicong vs. Lenape - 47-39
Holicong vs. Tamanend - 37-30
Holicong vs. New Hope - 45-42
Holicong vs. Tamanend - 44-30
We would like to congratulate the boys and Mr. Hepler on their 11-0 record. We are very proud of them!
Board Meeting Briefs
At the March 12, 2013 School Board Meeting, the Central Bucks School District School Board:
1. Heard the Holicong Select String Ensemble performance before the school board meeting.
2. Heard the Superintendent’s State of the District presentation and the I.U. Board Committee Report.
3. Approved School Board Minutes.
4. Approved the Aramark Contract extension and the Water Tank Hydrostatic Coating Contract for Gayman Elementary School.
5. Approved School Board Policy 806 – Child Student Abuse.
6. Approved various personnel items, student trips, and staff workshops.
7. Received a Sabbatical Leave of Absence and the Board Calendar as information items.