DM Promotion and Goal Setting
Smore 2 of our Strong Start System
DISTRICT MANAGER PROMOTION
- Significant pay increase - 8% override commission plus sales commission.
- Opportunity to earn District Achiever Award.
- Building momentum of success - if you can get to District, you can get to Region.
- Your success will attract other business partners who want to join your team.
- Review the "Fast Track to District" document
- How to Promote to District Manager
HOW TO PROMOTE
One, two or three month qualification options
• When you accumulate 1,000 CQV or 2,500 CQV in a month, you will automatically enter into qualification for District Manager (DMQ).
And to complete qualification:
• 6,000 CQV in one month, 6,000 CQV over two consecutive months or 7,500 CQV over three consecutive months.
• CQV will be accumulated over the entire qualification period.
• Minimum 2,500 CQV in the last month of the qualification period.
• 1,000 CQV accumulated in the qualification period.
The basic skill of an IC is to learn how to hit your 2500QV each month, with a goal of learning how to hit your DM Achiever Award each month. ( 5000 QV)
Start each Month by Setting your Goals with your Sponsor with this Goal Sheet.
This Monthly sheet should be completed by the first business day of every month for the month to come!
Ideas to help you Hit Brick!
Then track your Daily Progress every week with This Daily Business Checklist
At the end of each month, on your Weekly Team Call everyone will review their past month with this Monthly Assessment Goal Sheet.
- We strongly suggest the following monthly goals: 2,500 in Central Qualifying Volume (CQV) from purchases made with your ID and from new Preferred Clients and Clients. This is what we call “New and You”. A strong business is built in these 2,500 CQV building blocks.
- 4 or more new Preferred Clients (PC) with a $150 QV ($195 CQV in CA) + start order AND 1 or more new Consultants (IC) with a $250 CQV+ start order.
- 30 to 40 Faces per month ( click to download the 40 Faces document)
Call your upline sponsor and share your goals with them. You should do this within the first three days of every month.
GOAL CARD FOR MINDSET (say this out loud, five times in a row, five times a day)
I am so happy and grateful for perfect health, unstoppable confidence and a constant supply of abundance, time, and freedom in my life. I attract the right people, resources, and opportunities that will enable me to reach ______ by ______
BLOCKING OUT YOUR CALENDAR
One indication of success as an Arbonne Independent Consultant is a calendar showing income-producing activities (IPAs), such as Group Presentations, One-on-One Meetings and sampling scheduled each week. It’s all part of the consistent activity we keep stressing.
On the next page, you’ll find a sample calendar that illustrates what a typical month may look like. If you like a paper calendar, Use the CHUNKING YOUR TIME calendar to block out the activities of your first 30 days in business.
. As you plan out your calendar, keep in mind the “2+2+2 ” formula:
2 - Group Presentations per week (average of 4 guests)
2 - One-on-One product chats/sample delivery per week
2 – Business Chats per week (One-on-One meetings to share the Arbonne Opportunity)
To plan your calendar:
1. Write in your scheduled work hours (if you currently have a job), plus family and personal obligations for the next 30 days. Blocking these times out on your calendar will clearly indicate when you are available to work on your Arbonne business.
2. Schedule time to observe Group Presentations, One-on-One Meetings and Opportunity Presentations conducted by your Sponsor or upline leaders if possible.
3. Schedule two or more specific times each week to hold Group Presentations and One-on-One Meetings.
4. Schedule time to make phone calls to potential Clients, Hosts, Preferred Clients and new Independent Consultant prospects. Use the “nooks and crannies” in your day to schedule these — it only takes a few minutes to call.
Many Arbonne Independent Consultants join for the flexibility they can have with an Arbonne business. However, it’s important to have a weekly business plan — every single week. Remember, whether you choose to do your Arbonne business full time or part time, it’s always important to treat your business like a business.
THIS FIELD TRAINING MATERIAL HAS BEEN PRODUCED BY AN ARBONNE INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT,, AND IS NOT OFFICIAL MATERIAL PREPARED OR PROVIDED BY ARBONNE. ARBONNE MAKES NO PROMISES OR GUARANTEES THAT ANY ARBONNE INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT WILL BE FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL AS EACH INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT’S RESULTS ARE DEPENDENT ON HIS OR HER OWN SKILL AND EFFORT.earnings.arbonne.com