THE NEUROLOGIC MUSIC THERAPY ASSOC.
By: Sara Behmanesh, Tuesday, Hour 1
Our Mission: Use Music to revolutionize standard standard rehabilitation and therapy care
Our society is devoted to supporting, advancing and raising public awareness to music’s therapeutic and rehabilitative effectiveness.
Our mission is to revolutionize healthcare through the integration of music with standard rehabilitation and therapy, providing a cost-effective approach to the government.
- Welcomed to all NMTA conferences/meetings (w/ reduced registration fees)
- Inclusion in all membership communications
- Able to receive monthly 'members-only' newsletter and NMTA journals
- Eligibility for NMTA sponsored grants
- Eligibility for NMTA sponsored awards and prizes
- Voting and eligibility to hold office to influence growth and direction of NMTA
- Eligibility for exclusive insurance and liability plans
Fundraising and Spending
We use the money we raise to pay for research, run advertisements, expand our campaigns, and build a strong influential presence in society.
We also are interested in using the money to build a facility to further expand clinical education, while fulfilling our aspirations in building research collaborations with other organizations.
Who This Organization would interest?
- Our organization would best interest organizations that are passionate for clinical research, as well as enthusiastic in revolutionizing healthcare.
- Organizations that are passionate for research and development, are also highly recommended to join our organization.
- We strive to target neurological professionals, psychologists, music experts, therapies, neuro-scientists, researchers and professors.
- In the end, absolutely anyone who values our efforts and supports our cause, is recommended to join.
What it will take?
Dedicated to Providing an enjoyable cost effective strategy in improving healthcare
Make sure to visit this Organization that shares the same values as ours!
"The World Federation for NeuroRehabilitation (WFNR) is a multidisciplinary organisation open to any professional with an interest in neurological rehabilitation. The organisation exists to act as a forum of communication between those with an interest in the subject."
Make sure to visit this sig that shares the same values as ours!
There mission as stated:
"Purpose of the society is to further and initiate all activities that support, advance, and develop comprehensive knowledge and interdisciplinary exchange regarding the neuroscientific foundations of music perception and production as well as the role of music in clinical neurology for disorders of the human nervous system."