Easley High School News and Updates
YMCA Job Openings
A Better US Starts With U!
Are you or someone you know looking for a job? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Then the Y is the place for you!
We are currently have the following openings:
3 After School Counselors (18yo+)
1 Member Services (Front Desk)
1 ChildWatch Staff
2 Member Services (Front Desk)
1 ChildWatch Staff
1 Wellness Coach
8 After School Counselors
3 ChildWatch Staff
3 Member Services (Front Desk)
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
- Chromebooks may be picked up or swapped in the media center each morning from 8:15am-8:45am. If you have CTC or late arrival, please message Mrs. Cochrane or Mrs. Manley on Schoology to set up a time to come to the media center
Virtual Learning Resources
NJROTC Drone Team
EHS Frisbee Club
Virtual Job Shadowing
- If you need to meet with a guidance counselor or the graduation coach, please schedule an appointment through Setmore. To abide by SDPC guidelines regarding Covid-19, we must limit the number of people in the office at one time (emergencies will be addressed as quickly as possible).The link for scheduling an appointment is: www.easleyhighschool.setmore.com
- If you have an appointment in guidance, please limit your party to 2 people (parent/guardian and student or both guardians but no student). We do not have a space available (that will allow for the recommended social distancing) to accommodate additional family members and school personnel that must be present in a meeting.
Guidance Schoology Groups
Counselor's Corner: RTZ3K-7TVS2 and Scholarship Scoop: KX5KH-PFN9B
WHAT IS THE "TECH" and "CLASS" FEE FOR?
The $20 "Tech-It-Home" fee is a non-refundable fee set by SDPC for 2021-2022. Every student who uses a Chromebook is required to pay this fee at the beginning of every school year during registration or when a new student enrolls. That $20 "Tech-It-Home" fee covers accidental damage to Chromebook devices. It's like insurance.
The $6.00 "Class" fee is a non-refundable fee set by SDPC for 2021-2022. Every student pays a "Class" fee every school year or when a new student registers. This "Class" fee helps to cover the cost of things like the first student ID issued, the first student agenda issued, class activities such as homecoming, prom, senior activities, and/or graduation expenses.
HOW DO I PAY THE FEE(s)?
(1) Pay through My School Bucks: the most convenient way for most families to pay fees is MySchoolBucks (MSB). There is no longer an extra fee to use this convenient service. All of the fees listed above have been invoiced in MSB. Log in to MySchoolBucks.com or use the app on your smartphone to take care of fees right away.
(2) Pay in person: We also accept payment in person by cash, check, or card. If you prefer to mail a check, make it out to Easley High School. Please put your students name in the memo section and mail it to 154 GREEN WAVE BLVD, EASLEY SC 29642.
WHAT IF I CAN’T FIND IT OR PAY THE FEE?
Unpaid fees carry over every year until the student transfers or graduates at which time the total amount is due in full. Students who owe fees will lose privileges such as parking on campus, attending prom, going to sporting events, etc. Seniors with unpaid fees are not given their diploma at graduation or given transcripts until all school-owned materials are returned or replacement fees paid.
IF YOUR FAMILY IS EXPERIENCING ECONOMIC HARDHSIP, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (864) 397-3100. YOUR WELL-BEING AND PRIVACY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.
*** WE ARE HERE TO HELP ***
If you still need help with paying fees or MySchoolBucks, please call (964) 397-3100 ext. 3102 -- or -- email@example.com
Athletic Passes for Students
We ware offering Digital Student Athletic Passes for this school year. They're $78.00 and are valid for admission to all regular season home sporting events Aug 1, 2021-May 31, 2022. The passes are available at easleyathletics.com/buy-tickets. Students must use their Student ID number as a passcode in order to access the ticket.
We strongly encourage parents to register for an account at MySchoolBucks in order to add money to cafeteria accounts, as well as pay for field trips, parking passes, and other school fees.