Saturday, September 17th, 2016
- Monday (9/19) - Sports Team Day - Wear your favorite sports team jersey.
- Tuesday (9/20) - Crazy Hat Day - Wear your favorite fun hat.
- Wednesday (9/21) - Tacky Shoe Day - Wear tacky shoes to tap to the beat of a Brave!
- Thursday (9/22) - Be The Best Brave You Can Be! - Dress to impress.
- Friday (9/23) - Our trip to Ganondagan.......it will be class t-shirt day.
Mrs. Close’s Class – We have jumped right into Module #1. The kids have reviewed place value. You’ll find corrected exit tickets and the first topic quiz in your child’s Friday Folder. Exit tickets can always be corrected to earn back a portion of the points that were lost. Students need to make corrections on a separate sheet of paper. Original answers should not be erased or changed. Corrections should be stapled to original assignment and then handed in to me. The kids are aware of this process. The kids are working hard - we’re off to a great start!
GEOGRAPHY BEEMrs. Coleates presented information to the students regarding the Geography Bee. Those interested in participating will get all the study sheets on Monday. Those sheets should be completed and returned to me. I will correct them and return the sheets.
Monday -- October 7 -- Student Practice/Study Sheets
October 11-13 -- Written Challenge Test - Mrs. Coleates will contact those who qualify.
Late October/November -- Geo Study Groups will meet with Mrs. Coleates.
November 15 -- Preliminary Round in the Elementary Auditorium 9:10 for 4th & 5th Grades ~Classes and families are encouraged to attend!
December 14, 2016 -- Final Round for the top 10 Elementary Students 9:10 am in the Elementary Auditorium- Classes and families are encouraged to attend!
Mrs. Coleates will present information to the kids on Thursday. More details to come!