Focus of the Week: Uniqueness
Pennies for Patients continues through February!
Monday, February 15
- Mid-Winter Break!
- President's Day!
Tuesday, February 16
- Back To School!
- Happy Birthday, Pam and Charles!
- Carver/Maurus Meeting @ 9:30AM
- Staff Meeting @ 4PM
- JCC @ 6PM
Wednesday, February 17
- PBIS @ 8AM
- REED Meeting @ 8:15 (Anthony, Jocis, Kopy, Maurus)
- January Leadership Lunch at 12:00
Thursday, February 18
- Jefferson Skate Night @ Riverside @ 6PM
- Maurus @ central office- Chinese Exchange Meeting @ 2PM Hrit is acting principal
Friday, February 19
- Spirit Day!!! Wear your Jefferson Gear or Blue and White
Last Week's Behavior Data
ISS: 1 (stealing)
OSS: 2 (both for stealing :-(
Send Home: 0
Trends/Hot Spots: Stealing continues to be a trend. Hopefully, we will see a decline with book fair being finished.
PBIS January Data- Please look at the schoolwide behavior data. We will go over more at the staff meeting
Look at this classroom- student led and designed. Over at Cooper Elementary. Saw it when talking to Kyieron M's new teacher. If you are interested in visiting, I would like to do a field trip. Let me know!
Team Meeting Reminder
If you are with a small group, such as in workshop, please have your students go to another classroom while you go to the room where there is a "team meeting."
Thank you in advance!