SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
WCHE Office Hours are 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. The office is not open on Fridays in June.
School starts Wednesday, August 16.
Parents and students will have an opportunity to meet their teachers Monday, August 14 at the following times:
- Kindergarten through 2nd Grades' Meet The Teacher Night will begin at 5:30 and end at 6:15 pm.
- 3rd through 5th Grades' Meet The Teacher Night will begin at 6:30 pm and end at 7:15 pm.
More information will be available in early August.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Completed, printed and signed New Student Enrollment Packet
- Certified copy of birth certificate* (incoming Kindergartners must be 5 years old by September 1, 2017)
- Proof of residency, ie; lease agreement, sales contract, closing documents, property tax statement, or property deed AND a utility bill for electricity, water, or gas.
- Immunization records (see Immunization Requirements)
- Social Security Card (preferred, but optional)
- Latest report card
- Unofficial transcript (high school only)
- Any 504/special education documents
- Standardized test scores from previous school district
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling child
West Cypress Hills Elementary PTO presents…. Our Sprout School Supply Sale for 2017-18!
May 1 – July 31
Save time and money driving from store to store and “go green” by ordering online this year. Your child’s supply kit includes the exact teacher requested supplies and ships directly to the school before the first day of class!
1. Log onto www.sproutsupplies.com/school-supply-kits and enter WCHES001
2. Select the appropriate grade pack. Be sure to choose next year’s grade level.
3. Pay with a debit or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation once you
purchase your child’s kit.
4. Order dates: May 1 – July 31
5. Every kit includes all the exact teacher requested supplies, viewable online.
6. Your kit will be delivered directly to West Cypress Hills Elementary School in August!
7. Questions? Contact Sprout at email@example.com or call 571-403-0899
SUMMER READING TIME
The Lake Travis Community Library is bringing the books to you! The Bookmobile will be at the West Cypress Hills Pool on these summer dates: June 8, June 22, July 13, July 27.
Stop by and grab a great book to enjoy on your summer vacation!
Click here for more information.
Click here for the Lake Travis Community Library summer brochure.