Profile of a Leader
What do I gain from being a leader?
- The satisfaction of helping other students feel important and accepted.
- Being a positive influence in the lives of the students and teachers at Twin Rivers.
- Putting a smile on the faces of people who might not have one otherwise.
"Let your past motivate you to do something great in the future." - Jeremy Hanson
- I have played on an ice hockey team.
- I play baseball at Mountain View.
- My family has season tickets to the Gwinnett Braves.
- I collect professional athletes' autographs.
A leader who inspires me.
Mrs. Martelli, my math teacher, is a daily inspiration for me. She is one of the most thoughtful, kind hearted, and understanding people I know. She motivates me to learn, and inspires me to be the best person I can be.