Attached are the links for the required components of our AdvancEd documentation! Hooray!
When you have time (we all have TONS of that right now), please take a minute to look them over. We will be discussing these during an ER at the beginning of January, but it would be best if that was not the first time you have looked at them. :)
Thanks a million to the work of the Leadership Team and the PD Team who spent a great deal of time analyzing results and providing input for these components. You rock!
School Improvement Plan:
Stakeholder Feedback Data Diagnostic:
Student Performance Data Diagnostic:
In The Know...
- 12/21 (K-2) and 12/22 (3-5) Holiday parties from 2:45-3:30. Please be sure to let parents know that if they are planning on taking their child or any siblings home at dismissal, the office must know prior to the start of the party. No exceptions can be made for the safety of our students.
- 12/22: Staff Christmas Breakfast in LGI 8am
- 1/4/16: 1/2 day Records' Day (please choose the 4-hr slot you prefer and just sign in when you get here and sign out when you leaved so we can document you worked. Any four hours within that day will be fine- not 8-midnight preferably :)
- 1/5/16: District PD day (details regarding that day are included in an email sent yesterday at 2:48 from Kathy Sagorsky)- please wear jeans and Maple Grove spirit wear!
- Happy birthday to Tammy Adams and Andrea Lee on 12/28, Sandy Chambers on 1/5, and Alison Fox on 1/7!!
A Big Superstar goes to...
- Jenny Vergara for another lovely choral program!
- our generous PTO for the delicious luncheon today!
- Paige, Laura D-H, and the student council for our festive breakfast earlier this week!
- Don't forget, you can nominate a colleague for Superstar recognition in the Friday Focus, or you can share good news so that we can share in your joy as well!