Don't believe every thing think!
Is a severe mental disorder that usually lasts throughout life.
Unknown what cause schizophrenia but, some researchers believe that a combination of genetics and environment contributes to development of the disorder.
- Mood changes- anger, anxiety
- Psychological changes- depression, fear
- Speech chances
- 16 to 25 for men
- 25 to 30 for women
Schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder. At first people thought that schizophrenia was a mental illness. Schizophrenia means '"split mind". It was recognized in 1911 by a Swiss psychiatrist name Eugen Bleuler. Schizophrenia affects the brain. It dose not cause split personality.
- Electrocution therapy- using electrical impulses to induce seizures.
- Support groups
- MHA (Mental Health America): Phone- (703) 684-7722 2000 N. Beauregard Street 6th floor Alexandria, Va 22311
- NIH (National Institute on mental health): Email- email@example.com Phone- 1-866-615-6464
- NAMI (National Alliance on mental illness): Phone- 703-524-7600 Fax- 703-524-9094
Kaylee Musick, 10-16-15, heath-6th