La première année
Les nouvelles (News)
- We had so much fun at the zoo today! Thank you to all the parent chaperones!
- If you have not sent in $5 for field day, please do that!
- In math we are working on measurements! Keep reviewing fractions and time at home!
- In language arts we are finishing our final drafts of our persuasive letters! The kids can't wait to show you.
- As the weather gets warmer please send water bottles to school with your child! It's getting hotter and we're doing our best to keep them hydrated, but water bottles would be a great help!
- Please remember that toys are not allowed at school! The students should not bring any toys to school.
Notre horaire (Our schedule)
Blue folder is due every other week (signed & dated)
Spelling homework due.
Spelling homework goes home.
Math homework goes home.
Ruiz's class has gym. MUST HAVE GYM SHOES.
Math homework is due,
Hack's class has gym. MUST HAVE GYM SHOES
Library books are due.
Reading log sent back to school.
Blue folder goes home every other week with student's work.
A la maison (at home)
- Practice spelling words all week and weekend.
- Check the red folder every day.
- Talk about telling time.
- Ask your child to describe things using adjectives!
- Work on addition and subtraction word problems.
Je ne mange pas mon crayon.
Mon lion est dans l'avion.
C'est son bonbon.
Ton pantalon est long.
Le violon est dans la maison.