2015 in Review
Looking back at the accomplishments of 2015!
With over 3,100 stores in 30 countries in 2015 outside of the U.S., Dunkin Donuts has evolved its menu to satisfy the sweet tooth of its global customers.
Nike has been able to evolve its global presence through the careful selection of international sponsorships such as its previous long-standing relationship with Manchester United
McDonald's practices 'glocal' marketing efforts. No, that's not a typo. McDonald's brings a local flavor, literally, to different countries with region-specific menu items.
Two of the best products that were introduced in 2015
Top 2 Movies in 2015
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Top two musical artists of 2015
2015 Top 5 list
1. Golden State Warriors won the 2015 NBA Championship.
2. Pope Francis visited the US in September.
3. The Hoverboard became trendy over the remaining part of 2015.
4. The ending to the SEA. v PAT. Super Bowl was one of the most controversial endings to a super bowl recent memory.
5. A unfortunate terrorist attack on many parts of the world including Paris.
New Year's Resolutions
My Personal Improvement goal is to become more focused in whatever I do this next year.
My Family and Friends goal is to become more outgoing I guess.
My School goal is finish out my junior year with great grades so I can see where I stand when It comes to selecting a college that best benefits me.