SMS Library Makerspace could use your help.
SMS Library Makerspace
Students have made 3D models, designed items with our Perler Beads, learned about circuity with our Snap Circuits and Little Bits and also made models of body systems, and plants using items from our makerspace. Students are loving being able to design & build in our space. We want our students to be able to continue to create within the Makerspace. Please consider how you can help out and send any items to Mrs. Malespina in the SMS library.
These are wishlist items that we would love to have in our makerspace & also items to help replenish our already existing supplies.
Consider Donating Items You May Already Have Around the House:
- Old cell phones you are no longer using - we can use them as Google cardboard viewers.
- Puzzles - any shape and size
- Color Pencils
- Hot Glue Guns
- Hot Glue Gun sticks - both small and large ones
- Bins for storage
- Tools: hammers, screwdrivers, levels, and so on - for our new equipment autopsy area
- Variety of papers with a variety of colors and textures
- Origami books and origami paper
- Variety of batteries
- Legos - any size, color, etc.
- Modeling Clay
- Small wheels
- Glue, scissors, tape
- Duct tape - different colors and designs
- Scrapbook paper
- Pipe cleaners
- Popsicle sticks
- LED lights
- Fabric pieces and felt
- Sewing implements
- Supplies for jewelry making - beads, pendants, etc.
- Coloring books
- Any arts and crafts supplies you have around the house
- Any other item our students might enjoy working with