February 12, 2020
The IPR (Interim Progress Report) cuts-off Tuesday, Feb. 18th.
Grades are due loaded by 11:59 PM on Wed, Feb. 19th. Yes, this is a very fast turn-around!
- eSchool (gradebook, HAC, etc.) will be down for a scheduled upgrade Fri, Feb. 14th @ 6PM thru Mon, Feb. 17th @ 8AM
- You can start loading IPR scores tomorrow, Thu, Feb. 13th.
- Fri, Feb. 14th is a Staff Development Day (eSchool will be down after 6 PM)
- Mon, Feb. 17th is a School Holiday (eSchool should be back up by 8 AM)
According to the FISD Grade Weights and Minimums, at this time you must have:
- At least 4 Minor grades
- At least 1 Major grade
- NOTE: All graded assignments must be fully published (solid green circle) .
- Grade load directions.
- Once all scores are entered, you can start loading averages today.
- Grades due through Tue, Feb. 18th will be included in the average.
- Grades due Wed, Feb. 19th will NOT be included in the IPR average. Keep this in mind if loading on Wednesday.
- Contact me if students are missing/extra on the IPR screen.
- This IPR is for regaining UIL eligibility. UIL Eligibility Calendar and Explanations
State of the Chromebooks
Out for Repair-
#2 from Austin College
#1 from Sam Houston
Just FYI- If you are planning on using PC laptops in the library, know that we are missing 20 of them due to bulging batteries. So there are only about 10 available at this time.
Eschool Scheduled Maintenence
All eSchool Applications will be down due to a scheduled upgrade from 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14 to 8 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 16.
It will impact the teacher grade book, HAC, eSchool Admin and online VOE requests. Once the update goes through, there will be few noticeable changes, but it creates an avenue for potential solutions with the “under the hood” improvements.
Due to eligibility, secondary IPR cutoff is Tuesday, Feb. 18, instead of Friday, Feb. 14 for this IPR period.