Friday, August 21st 2020
All Barry Families
5th Grade Families
5th Grade Teacher Communication on Monday
Back to School Family Meetings
Due to COVID-19, we are putting the following guidelines in place to protect our families and teachers:
- Each family will sign-up for a 10 minute time slot to drop off supplies and meet their teachers.
- Only essential people will be allowed in the building (ex. student and parents/guardians).
- Everyone will be required to wear a face-covering while in the building (face shields do not meet this expectation).
- Only two families will be allowed in the classroom at a time to maintain social distancing.
- Please wait until your scheduled time to enter the building.
- These are firm appointment times. If you cannot make it, please send school supplies with your student on the first day of school.
Middle School Families (Grades 6-8)
Registration, Photos, and Tours (Open House)
6th Grade: Tuesday, August 25th from 2-6 pm
7th Grade: Wednesday, August 26th from 2-6 pm
8th Grade: Thursday, August 27th from 2-6 pm
- Watch this walk through video on what the evening will consist of.
- Use checklist and map to help guide you through each station.
- Please only bring essential visitors on these evenings (example: student and parent/guardians)
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the building to protect everyone's safety.
- Use our sanitizing stations as needed.
- Focus on essential stops. It will be exciting to see familiar faces after a long time, but we encourage any socializing to take place outside the building where social distancing will be easier to maintain.
NJHS/STUCO student representatives will be present for tours and questions as needed.
Lifetouch will be here each night for fall pictures.
6th Grade Band Students/Parents
Additionally, the PDF below is a letter regarding how 6th Grade Band will work this year and includes information on instrument placements and rental night.
MSHSAA Return to Play Form
As we begin our fall athletics/activities, please help us out by following a few simple guidelines:
Perform daily self screenings with your students
Keep your students home if they are showing any signs of illness
Make sure your students bring their own water
Contact Dr. Beutel (email@example.com) immediately if there is a positive test in your family or if your student has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
MSHSAA is requiring any student who tests positive for COVID-19 to submit this Return to Play form prior to being allowed to participate in athletics/activities. The student will need to be cleared by a physician then our trainer will oversee the 5 stages of returning to play
Supply List and Family Survey
Below is where we would like you to enter the gym for remote learners since the stations inside the building won't apply to remote learning.