EQ: What are landforms?
For each landform:
1. You are to locate it using Google Earth.
2. Make observations about the landform in your journals.
3. You are to include drawings of the landform as well as labels that give details about the landform.
Remember that observations use your 5 Senses: taste, sight, smell, touch, and hearing.
Earth's Water Features
Search each location, observe it, and use your journal to record your observations.
1. Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Pacific Ocean
2. Caspian Sea, Mediterranean Sea
3. Lake Michigan, Lake Summit (Zirconia, NC), Great Salt Lake
4. Nile River, Mississippi River, French Broad River
5. Davidson River
7. 1600 Mount Olivet Road, Zirconia, NC