week of February 15, 2016
- The NEW School Mission Statement: Manchester Community Schools, in partnership with parents and community, use best practices to develop the skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity in all students to ensure they are future ready.
- District Vision: Educational Excellence in a Caring Community
- District Purpose: Manchester students are provided the stepping stones for success.
Goal 1: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in their literacy skills.
Goal 2: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in critical thinking.
Goal 3: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in mathematical skills.
Goal 4: All staff will engage in the district-wide continuous improvement process.
First grade would come from 11:15-11:20
Third grade would come from 11:20-11:25
Fourth grade would come from 11:45-11:50
Second grade would come from 11:50-11:55
I am not sure the best time for kindergarten, possibly 11:25-11:30 on their way out to recess.
- 2.15.16-No School-Presidents Day
- 2.15.16-School Board Meeting
- 2.17.16-Kindergarten Information Night
- 2.18.16-Grade Level Meetings
- 2.23.16-Configuration meeting
- 2.23.16-Klager PTO meeting
- 2,24.16-Talent Show-rehearsal times to be announced
- 2.25.16-Principal's Advisory
- 2.25.16-SIP meeting 3:30-4:30
- 3.3.16 Staff Meeting
- March 22nd, 10:00, practice for Leadership Day
- March 23rd Leadership Day
- April 20th Kindergarten Round up
- June 2nd-Tentative Date for Kids Against Hunger packaging.