Monday News and Notes
May 9, 2016
Week at a Glance!
- Barb and I are out of the district today
- Fire Drill 8:40 (Shannon Britten monitor the exit at the end of the ramp. Lucas will monitor the front entrance)
- 9th Period Support Lab 2:30-3:30
- Galway Scholars 2:30-4:30
- NJHS Homework Help 2:30-3:30
- 4th Grade F&P
- PD on integrated classroom for HS, Kat and Nancy
- Faculty Meeting 2:40-please see information on faculty meeting below
- Chess 2:30-3:30
- 9th period lab canceled
- NJHS Homework Help remains scheduled 2:30-3:30
- 9th period support lab 2:30-3:30
- Cooking 2:30-3:30
- 4th grade band recruitment night 7 P.M. HS band room
- Scheduling Meeting 12:00-2:30
- Fire Drill 9:30
- 9th Period Support Lab
- Support the Book Fair and the 70's theme Dress like the 70's
- I will be at NERIC for School Tool Training
- Knitting 2:30-3:30
- Read-In/Sit in Book Fair 2:30-3:30 P.M.
Please come to the library to get a snack and choose a room to work from in order to complete the following tasks. Some grades may already be finished with some of these.
- Service providers need to join the grade assigned/selected at the last faculty meeting
- Complete your slide(s) (based on video provided at last faculty meeting) and add it to the Google slide presentation
- Review your report card and identify any changes you wish to make for next year and submit to me before you leave (I will need this for special areas as well)
- Review your placements for next year and make any necessary changes and save list in Class Creator. GLL have access to save edit and save class lists.
- Create a grade level spreadsheet identifying each students beginning/final F&P level as well as STAR reading and math pre/post score % score and growth score. Grades 3-6 please add the students last year state score in reading and math and leave a space for this years to be added. This information can be pulled from Datamate or School Tool. Please highlight students who have met F&P and STAR end of the year benchmark % (75%) and or growth (50%). Please share these with me via Google Drive. Please leave a space for the end of the year writing rubric score (4=showing next grade level expectations, 3=meeting grade level expectations, 2=meets some grade level expectations, 1=not meet grade level expecations)
- Submit 1 quote per person regarding how GLL have helped to support your efforts this year. You can choose to be anonymous or add your name. Drop these off in my mailbox before leaving.
Please submit these as soon as they are done. Simple and concise is perfect!
- Wednesday May 25 will be the fire inspection
- Thursday May 19 will be a pre fire inspection walk-through
Please use the link to see an overview of regulations you need to follow.