RMS MONDAY MESSAGE
September 14, 2020
First Day of School: September 14, 2020
Handbooks & Google Classroom Codes
Strictly Remote Orientation: Meet the Teacher!
- 6th Grade: 8:30 - 10:00AM
- 7th Grade: 10:30 - 12:00PM
- 8th Grade: 1:00 - 2:00PM
NEW THIS SCHOOL YEAR
This vegetable garden would not be possible without the help and support of the following people/groups: Dr. Landahl + District Administration; Anthony D'Amato + BCSD Facilities; Sember Weinman + Common Ground Farm; Nicole Porto + Land to Lean; Karen Pagano + BCSD Food Service; Ms. Benson, Ms. Malin + the RMS Farm to School Committee. Thank you everyone!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Masks - Must be worn by everyone in the school building.
- Cafeteria - Re-designed to allow for social distancing.
- Classrooms - Class sizes were drastically reduced
- Hallways - Staggered hall changes and moving classrooms will reduce capacity in halls.
- Plastic Screens - were installed in all offices.
- Sanitizer - Sanitizer and wipes are available throughout the building and in all classrooms.