Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
January 19-22, 2016
- Trombly Blood Drive: Wed., January 27th from 2:00-8:00. Each child who has a grown-up donate blood, will receive a slap-watch. :) To schedule an appointment to donate blood, please go to www.redcrossblood.org, sponsor code: Trombly820. Volunteers are also needed to help with the canteen and registration on the day of the drive.If you are able to help please contact Jennifer Kitchen (Jenniferkitchen@comcast.net)
I'm signed up...are YOU?!
Our next Scrabble Party will be TOMORROW (Wednesday, January 20th) from 10:30-11:30. Please join us for some word making fun! If you'd like to donate a snack, please let me know!
- Reminder, there is no school on Friday, January 29th.
- Pennies for Patients continues through Wed., Jan 20th, we are currently in 6th place. Any all change/$ accepted to help us make a big donation to stop blood cancers!
- Our KidBlog account has temporarily expired, I will let you know when we are back online!
- Spelling test on homographs (know both pronunciations), Fri., Jan. 22nd.
- Things to ask your child about:Chromebooks, Change project, Mystery Decimal Skype, Duane Abel, Zed, Scrabble Party.
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!
The Story of Martin Luther King Jr. by Kid President