Find out how to be safe in the lab!
Basic Lab Safety Rules
- Follow all instructions carefully.
- NEVER run, push, or engage in horseplay
- Report any accident, spill, or breakage to you teacher immediately.
- Tie back long hair.
- Use extreme care when working with chemicals.
- Never smell or touch substances in the laboratory without specific instructions.
- Never mix any chemicals unless you are instructed to do so.
- Notify your teacher immediately of any chemical spills.
- Use common sense
LAB SAFETY Video - I Think School.com