Erin School Friday Folder
May 28th 2021
- Friday, May 28th-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
- Monday, May 31st- NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day
- Friday, June 4th-11.30am dismissal-last day of school
Lost and Found
If your student is missing glasses, earrings, a watch, a ring etc please have them come to the front office as we have a few items up here.
What's left behind will be donated on the last day of school.
Do you have a student that wants to play School Basketball/Volleyball next year (5th-8th)?
The following paperwork is required for any student that will play basketball/volleyball at Erin School:
* two-sided full page Eligibility & Physical form (may require a physician's signature).
* concussion form.
Forms can be picked up in the front office or found here.
ALL paperwork and fee is due by Friday Sept 17th.
May Roaming Writers (3rd-5th)
To hear their writing:
guest password: Maywriter2021
Free Summer Meals
- All children aged 18 and under (and enrolled high school students over 18) are eligible for summer meals
- Receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches at no cost
- Pick up every Tuesday 7:00-9:00AM
- Located at the HUHS Food Service Receiving Door between Exits 11 & 13 under the "Home of the Orioles" neon in the student parking lot
- Children do not need to be present
- Many menu items require refrigeration; some meals require heating at home
- Receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited
See HUHS website for more info.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted.
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at email@example.com or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
If you haven’t setup an Artsonia password yet for your family, check your email for a message from Artsonia providing instruction.
The school earns 20% of all purchases. The PTC is currently raising money for Middle School playground equipment to be installed this summer.
Thank you for your support.
* Hartford Bible Church-Disc Golf Tournament-Tuesday June 15th
* Hartford Park & Rec -Annual Summer Splash-Fri June 4th
* Support Hartford's Essential Workers-Saturday, June 12th-organized by the HEAT-Hartford's new community tennis association.
* Youth Archery League- starting Fall 2021
* HUHS is excited to offer a wide variety of Athletic Camps this summer for ages ranging from 1st Grade to incoming freshman. Please go to the following link to access all camp opportunities.