SAEF Award Application OPEN
Students' chance to be awarded up to $1,500 in travel funds!
What is SAEF?
UW Bothell students have the opportunity to apply for travel funds from the Student Academic Enhancement Fund (SAEF), established by the Services and Activities Fee Committee and administered by ASUWB. Awards of up to $1,500 are available to help fund students’ educational travel in accordance with the certain priorities. Find list of priorities and more information on OrgSync.
1. You may be asked to come to an official ASUWB meeting to present your SAEF application and answer questions.
2. A complete application must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the first day of the event.
3. All applications must include a supporting letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff adviser familiar with the project. This should be submitted electronically to ASUWB at email@example.com.
4. All students must abide by the University of Washington Student Conduct Code while at the conference or workshop and be mindful that you are representing all students at the University of Washington Bothell.
5. Daily food expenses will be up to the student applicants and SAEF awards will not cover food.
***HAVE YOUR STUDENTS APPLY BEFORE THE FUNDS RUN OUT!***