available to STAB students
- Tuesday mornings @ 7:30am - Open CS Lab. All 5th thru 8th graders are welcome to come to CS Lab to create tech.
- December 16 (deadline) - The second annual SPARK! Hackathon is coming January 28 & 29, 2017! This two-day event of learning and hacking is open to high school students throughout the region and offers them a unique opportunity to get connected to industry experts and other students who are passionate about changing the world through technology. More @ spark.stab.org.
- December 31 (team recruitment deadline) Technovation. Every year, Technovation invites teams of girls from all over the world to learn and apply the skills needed to solve real-world problems through technology. More @ www.technovationchallenge.org.
- February 6 (deadline) - ExploraVision competition for K-12 students engages the next generation in real world problem solving with a strong emphasis on STEM. More @www.exploravision.org
- February 15 (deadline) - ProjectCSGirls is a competition designed to challenge middle school girls to actively use computer science and technology to develop a solution to an imminent social problem. More @ www.projectcsgirls.com.