Staff that #gobeyond
How far are you willing to go for a child?
I ran across this video this week. I agree with everything this guy is about. We should have kids begging to walk through our doors each day. Who's in?
- October 30 Section 125 for all staff
Monday, October 30 – Too Smart to Start! – Nerd Day
- Tuesday, October 31 – Dress like your favorite character from a book or
- November 1 - Picture retakes, gym
- November 2 & 3 I will be out for the Rick Womeli Conference. Maybe Just the 3rd.
- November 2 Rick Womeli Homework Talk at Warsaw 6:00-7:30 We leave here at 3:45, I'd like a few more to go.
- November 8 - Science Central K & 1st 9:00 - 9:30, 2nd & 3rd 9:40 - 10:10, 4th & 5th 10:20 - 10:50 , cafeteria
- November 13 - 5th-grade music concert - 6:30
- Nov-13-17 3rd Grade Swimming at YMCA
- November 28 - Hedge Hog Hannah - 1:30 - 2:30, gym
- December 1-January 26 NWEA Winter Testing Window
- December 14 PTO Talent Show
- 2/26-3/9: ISTEP Part 1 Window
- 3/12-3/16: IREAD Window 3rd Grade
- 3/19-5/18: NWEA Spring Testing Window
- 4/16-5/4: ISTEP Part 2 Window
- Tin Caps game
- 6/3: Graduation @2:00
Need to Knows
- Short Observations are done minus 2, Price and B. Stump. I will share everything with you by Monday. I use Google docs for my notes so we can use the comments to discuss things if you'd like. We can also meet. I will copy my notes over to EdReflect as well and will share both of those items with you.
- Seesaw for Families, Please make sure to share the Family Access to Seesaw by the end of Next Week. Starting working on establishing those lines of communication on student work and work on providing High-Quality feedback for students and parents.
- Still, need some people to go to the Womeli "Homework Talk" Thursday after school