Norco Cougar Tracks
December 2, 2022
December to Remember
Monday, December 5, 2022
- 4:00pm & 5:00pm Girls Water Polo vs. Redlands
- 4:00pm, 5:30pm, & 7:00pm Boys Basketball vs. Lakeside
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 3:15pm & 5:00pm Girls Soccer @ Murrieta Valley
- 3:30pm & 4:45pm Girls Water Polo @ Hillcrest
- 4:00pm & 5:30pm Boys Soccer vs. Murrieta Valley
- 5:30pm & 7:00pm Girls Basketball vs. La Sierra
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
8:30am-9:30am National History Day Project Presentations in Library
6:30pm Cheer Stunt Parent Meeting in PAC
- 5:00pm Boys JV Wrestling @ Santiago
- 6:00pm Girls Varsity Wrestling @ Santiago
- 7:00pm Boys Varsity Wrestling @ Santiago
Thursday, December 8, 2022
- 3:15pm & 5:00pm Boys Soccer @ La Sierra
- 4:00pm & 6:00pm Girls Soccer vs. Western Christian
- 4:15pm & 5:15pm Girls Water Polo @ Rancho Cucamonga
- 5:30pm & 7:00pm Girls Basketball vs. Redlands
Friday, December 9, 2022
- 4:00pm, 5:30pm & 7:00pm Boys Basketball @ Great Oak
Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Girls Wrestling Tournament at Norco High
- Girls Varsity Soccer @ Newport Harbor Tournament
NO RELEASE AFTER 3:00PM
Cut off time for checking out a student early is 3:00 pm
(30 minutes prior to the bell at the end of the day) - no exceptions.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT OVER THE PHONE OR EMAIL REQUESTS TO ALLOW YOUR STUDENT TO BE RELEASED EARLY**
- To check out your student out of school early - a parent/guardian or the individual(s) listed on the students' emergency contacts are the ONLY allowed persons that may sign out the student in the attendance office. Individual MUST be present and have a photo ID Card or passport for verification as student safety is our utmost concern.
SENIORS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE FAFSA
Senior Graduation Photos
Last chance to have your senior yearbook picture taken is coming up on November 28, 2022.
Scholarships for Norco High Students
Go to Google Classroom and join with the code: yvnadmr
Or google classroom invite link (because it's a google classroom): https://classroom.google.com/c/NTQ5NzM4NDMyMTMw?cjc=yvnadmr
Dual Enrollment - Norco College
FREE Online Tutoring
Student ID Cards
ALL Norco High School students MUST have their physical ID on them at all times while on campus. If students cannot produce their current 22-23 Norco High School student ID card when asked, the following will occur:
- Sent immediately to Attendance Office
- Verify they are a current student
- Receive a NEW ID card
- $10 obligation will be placed on their Norco student account.
Thank you for helping us keep Norco High School a safe and positive learning environment for all.
Front Office Drop Offs
In order to ensure school safety, drop offs in the front office are limited to ACADEMIC related drop offs. This means that ONLY homework or projects may be left in the office with the receptionist. Students will not be called out of class to collect drop off items. Items that are NOT allowed to be dropped off are:
- Sealed Bags
- Medication (contact health clerk if this is a need)
- Cell Phones
Thank you in advance for keeping our front office a place of business.
No Food Delivery Services Accepted
Norco High School does NOT allow students to receive ANY Food Delivery at any time during the school day (including but not limited to; Uber Eats, Doordash, Grub Hub, etc.) Students are NOT allowed to order food and have it delivered to our campus. Deliveries will be turned away.
If you are the parent/guardian of a Norco student, you are still welcomed to drop food off for lunch to your student(s). Here is your process:
- Check in to the Attendance Office with your California State ID.
- Attendance clerks will verify you in our student information system.
- You will need to notify your student to pick up the delivery. Students will not be allowed to leave class to retrieve items. They will need to come during lunch.
- Parent/guardian will need to wait in attendance office until students retrieves delivery.
FREE MEALS FOR THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
All CNUSD students will receive free meals regardless of their eligibility for the 2022-23 school year.
Please note: Parents are still encouraged to fill out the free or reduced meals application as you may qualify for additional services, such as waived SAT/PSAT fees, CalWORKS, and more. Click here to learn more about the free or reduced meal program.
We encourage ALL of our families to complete a meal application. You never know what your student may qualify for.
CNUSD Parent-Student Handbook
The State of California requires that all school districts provide parents and guardians with certain notices from the California Code of Regulations, the California Education Code and other laws and regulations relative to the operation of our local public school system. Throughout the year you will receive additional important information from your child’s school. Questions concerning the content of the Parent-Student Handbook should be directed to the principal of the student’s school of attendance or contact the Department of Student Services at (951) 736- 5111. We encourage you to visit your child’s school and to communicate frequently with the teachers and other staff members.
Zen Den Activities
ALL STAFF & STUDENTS ARE WELCOME! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Tuesday = Watercolor Gratitude Journal with Mrs. Dani.
Wednesday = Sound Bath with Ms. Mong.
Athletic Clearance Packets are ONLINE
- All athletes must complete and submit a new Athletic Clearance Packet every school year in order to be cleared to participate in any sport.
- Yearly athletic clearance packets are required for all athletes (new and returning).
- Packets must be submitted before students can participate in tryouts, practice, or summer workouts.
For more information about Athletics at Norco High School CLICK HERE to be directed to our athletic webpage.
Stunt Cheer Athlete & Parent Meeting
December 7th @ 6:30 P.M. in the PAC
Sportsmanship is the foundation for interscholastic sports and activities. In this course, you will learn the definition of sportsmanship and highlights of what good sportsmanship looks and sounds like. FREE COURSE - CLICK HERE
Monday, January 9, 2023
Monday, January 16, 2023
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
You can now join NHS PTSA easily on the TOTEM online e-membership system. CLICK HERE