Water in Barbados
By; Jessica, Dhanitra, Vanessa, and Francheska
- Population ; 288,725 People .The birth rate is 12.1 per 1000 people and the death rate is 8.40 per 1000.
- Capital ; Bridgetown
- Biome: tropical forest and diverse types of wetlands.
- Annual precipitation: (2011) 1422 in
- The rain usually comes in quick showers and the dry season is from January to June. This causes droughts.
- Currency: Barbadian dollar.
- Size ; 166.4 mi²
- Location ; Eastern Caribbean
- Water is being consumed too quickly.
- The water is becoming dirty because of garbage.
- Fresh water is becoming scarce.