Hillary for America
Vote Hillary Clinton for President 2016!
Previous Political Experience, Accomplishments and Stance on Important Social Issues:
Hillary has already:
· Worked on a bill to direct the Secretary for Transportation to issue regulations to reduce the incidence of child injury and death occurring inside or outside of light cars or other vehicles, and for other purposes.
· Worked on a bill to designate certain National Forest System land in Puerto Rico as part of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
· Lead a bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to establish a program that would assist family caregivers in getting affordable and high-quality respite care
· Worked on a bill for the Joint Committee to accept and display the donation of a bust that depicted Sojourner Truth, a famous abolitionist
· A bill to amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to reauthorize the NYC Watershed Protection Program
· A bill to provide for the expedited payment of certain benefits for a public safety officer who was killed or suffered a catastrophic injury as a direct and proximate result of a personal injury that was obtained in the 9-11 Line of Duty
· A bill to extend the period of availability of unemployment assistance for the victims of 9-11
Some things that Hillary Clinton would work to accomplish as president include:
- Raising minimum wage.
- Increasing taxes on big corporations.
- Supporting government spending on public services.
- Increased regulation of banks.
- Supporting funding for alternative subsides.
- Increasing environmental regulations.
- Solving mass incarceration through reforming our current justice system.
- Instituting stricter gun regulation.
- Supporting funding for space travel.
- Raising education standards, especially in low income areas.
- Expanding access to affordable healthcare.
Vote Hillary Clinton, the Voice of America, for President 2016!
"Every child should have the tools and the skills to thrive in tomorrow's economy."
"We need more good jobs that reward hard work with rising wages, dignity, and a ladder to a better life."