Somerset ES Staff Bulletin
Week of March 21st
"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln
Events This Week
8:30-12:00 Grade 1 Quarterly Planning
10:00-10:50 Para Educator Meeting
12:00-3:30 Grade 3 Quarterly Planning
3:45-4:45 PLC Meetings
8:45-9:45 PTA Executive Meeting
9:05 Grade 2 Cultural Arts
8:30-12:00 Grade 5 Quarterly Planning
12:00-3:30 Grade 4 Quarterly Planning
3:45 Bridal Shower for Elizabeth, Stephanie and Hannah
9:15-10:30 Core Team Meeting
9:40-2:00 PM Kindergarten to National Zoo
Professional Day - No School for Students
Holiday - Schools Closed
Monday (3/28) to Friday (4/1) - Spring Break
Monday (4/4) - 9:15-10:15 Grade 3 Cultural Arts Assembly & 3:45-4:45 Staff Meeting
Tuesday (4/5) - 10:00-11:00 Bus Evacuation Drill
Thursday (4/7) - 9:30-10:30 K Cultural Arts Assembly & 6:30-8:00 STEM Night
Friday (4/8) - End of 3rd Quarter & MIRL Data Due
- Barbara for completing the Green School Application this week! Way to go!!!
- Mr. Rudd for his excellent assistance helping Ms. Lambert-Williamson cover Ms. Robins’ class Monday morning.
- Brooke for helping Kat create an AMAZING career day schedule on Excel.
- Michelle for always being willing to cover as a substitute when teachers are out.
-Karen for organizing and carrying out a successful Manna Food Drive for our 2nd graders!
-Molly for adapting the book recommendation project to best meet the needs of our 2nd graders.
-Kathryn T for always willing to lend a helping hand.
-Brooke and Tracy for setting up the wellness teams.
-Molly for organizing March Madness fun.
Happy Birthday to:
3/21 Hannah Rich (Grade 1)
3/26 HeeJung Burns (ESOL)
Announcements and Important Information
Click here to see the 2016-2017 Staffing Calendar for Teacher level positions and more information about the involuntary/voluntary transfer process. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask Kelly or Maureen.
- As you get new students, please remember to turn in an updated Who Goes Where to Susan.
- Remember to use COPY PLUS! http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/copyplus/