LIFT Weekly Update
All about the Student Ministries at First Baptist Covington
Many of you are probably telling yourselves, "It's almost Spring Break...It's almost Spring Break..." Hang in there and be encouraged. We have a risen Savior who has freed us from our slavery to sin by His blood, and in Him we find true rest!
Prayer Breakfast is on for tomorrow! Come enjoy some fantastic home-cooked food and a nice time of prayer before school.
LIFT, is on for this week with great worship, FREE DINNER, and more of our super weird and interesting message series on the life of Elijah called The Tishbite! Check out last week's message along with follow-up questions below!
There is no LifeLine, this week. Instead, come and enjoy a fantastic Easter Musical, "He Is Risen," performed by our choir at 6pm in the Sanctuary!
Be in prayer for our Honduras Mission Team! We've got a great team of 31 people heading to Orphanage Emmanuel April 4-9, just a couple weeks away!
Also keep in mind that there are no Sunday night activities on April 5th and no Wednesday night actvities on April 8th.
Summer Camp this year is July 13-17, and we'll be heading to Student Life @ Daytona Beach for an incredible week! Sign-ups are now open HERE, and space is limited. Check out the preview video below!
The LIFT Supper Schedule is below, and our first one for the year is next week. Many of you signed up at our Parent Meeting. Let me know if you'd like to be added to an open spot!
- April 4th-9th - Honduras Spring Break Mission Trip
- May 17th - Graduate Recognition Sunday
- July 13th-17th - Summer Camp @ Daytona Beach
Current Message Series at LIFT
Hear the incredible story of Elijah the Tishbite.
LIFT Supper Schedule
We offer FREE dinner to our students once a month. Here's the schedule you signed up for!
Easter Musical this Sunday!
6pm in the Sanctuary.
Last Week's Message From LIFT
· Why do you think Elijah kind of fell apart emotionally after the rains came?
· Have you ever felt that way after you felt like God had taken care of you? What was that like?
· Why was the display of God’s power on the mountain a good reminder for Elijah?
· Does it seem ridiculous to you that all of creation obeys God’s commands, but we don’t? Why?
· How have you seen God work in the big things and the small things?