Northern Hills Library News
5th Grade Energy Research
After completing their research, the students were given a choice grid to complete their final product.
National Hour of Code Week
- 1,899 total items were checked out
- Check outs by grade level PK-85, K-209,1st-239, 2nd-608, 3rd-212, 4th-151, 5th-343, staff-52
- 129 Overdrive ebook check outs
- 157 individual walk ins
- 52 lessons were taught. Lessons were taught on coding, using the Doodle Buddy app and research
- 28 classes came in for check out only
- Six Flags Reading Challenge
- 3rd grade Forces of Nature Research
- Bluebonnet Voting Party
Follow us on Twitter! N Hills @librarycockers
Find out all the great things going on in the Northeast Libraries.
Follow them on Facebook-NEISD Library Services