Rules of a Utopian Society
The ten rules are as follows:
- A victory without morality of behavior is intolerable and will be punished by public humiliation.
- Treat everyone as equals; tyrany is intolerable and will be punished by lifetime imprisonment.
- No pollution; use only elctrical cars and dispense off wastes in the proper manner; polluters who wantedly pollute will be imprisoned for a year and imprisonment for continued offenders will increase by one year for each offense.
- Every individual is required to do community services for atleast 60 hours; if early death occurs to an individual, then he or she is pardoned; if an individual does not complete this task, he or she is not applicable to minimum wage laws.
- Peace shall be kept at all times; an indiviual who preaches war and incites others to do the same will face capital punishment.
- Thieves are punishable by labor for upto two years for every offense commited.
- Treat animals with care and respect; animal abuse is punishable by lifetime imprisonment.
- Do not be selfish and greedy.
- Respect the uniqueness of each individual; do not discriminate.
- Alcohol and drug buyers, makers, and sellers will all be thrown behind bars for a lifetime.