Blended Prep Exam is Here
Washington Administrator/ Master Electrician
The Blended Prep Exam is Sept 10th & 11th
Our blended prep exam course is one of the first of its kind, not only do you get classroom time with the instructor, but you also receive 60 days access to online tutorials the lead you step by step through major calculations, and simulated test on the RCW/WAC.
Washington Blended Prep Exam for Administrator/ Master Electricians
Saturday, Sep. 10th, 8am to Sunday, Sep. 11th, 10am
Beaverton, OR, United States
When: Sept 10th & 11th, 2016
From: 8am - 5pm
The Exam is divided into three separate test. The first is based off of theory and the NEC, second RCW/WAC, with major calculations as the last part.
The two day live class will primarily focus on the complex calculations that Washington has on their exam.
We will briefly cover the NEC and RCW/WAC in class, but because of our unique blended class, the student will be able to review all the material that was covered in class and more online. The online course has more than 600 questions that cover Theory, NEC, WAC/RCW, and calculations.
Included in the Course:
- Workbook - With calculations, questions and diagrams
- Reference Sheets - Reference sheets are formatted to lead the student through the calculation one step at a time
- WAC/RCW - Newest version
- Online Access - Access to Lightwave Learning's prep exam course with tutorials on calculations and theory plus over 600 NEC questions including practice test over the NEC , RCW/WAC and Major Calculations for 60 days.
- 16 hours of continuing education - This course is approved by the state of WA
Required for the Course
- Current Copy of the NEC Code Book
- Notebook - For taking notes and pen/ pencil
- Calculator - Scientific non-programmable
RSVPs are enabled for this event.