How will Canada be in 2060
These are some of our immigration trends;
1) Most of the population comes from India, China and the Philippians.
2) Asia – including the Middle East – was Canada’s largest source of immigrants during the past 5 years, though there is now an increase of immigrants coming from Africa, Caribbean, Central and South America.
3) A vast majority of the immigrants population lives in 4 provinces; Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec and Alberta. Many live in the nation’s largest and urban areas.
1) The population of Canada in 2014 was 35,524,732 making about 0.49% of the worlds population. The median age is 40.3.
2) People immigrate to Canada to get away from oppression (Refugees), Coming for business (Bushiness Immigrant), Coming for family (Family Immigrants), and eventually they become Permanent Citizens.
3) People Emigrate out of Canada to get out of the harsh climate, because of job opportunities in other countries and because of the high taxes.
How will Canada look?
Immigration will change and people from all over the world will fly in to live in Canada looking for a safe haven.
Pull factors for those may include:
- Health Care
- Job Opportunities
Push factors for those may include:
- Religious Freedom
First Nations, Metis, Inuit.
The Aboriginals will be almost extinct, not even having a language anymore let alone a culture. People wont be able to tell Natives from Non-Natives.