Rio & Bahia Combo
CURUMIM - ECO. CULTURAL. TOURS
Marina da Glória - RJ
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Rio de Janeiro, or simply Rio, the "cidade maravilhosa" (marvellous city) as locals affectionately call it, is one of the most visited cities in the southern hemisphere and is known for its natural settings, Carnival celebrations, Samba, Bossa Nova and beaches, such as the world-wide famous Copacabana and Ipanema. Corcovado Mountain with the statue of Christ, the Redeemer located in the only urban forest in the world and the Sugar Loaf Mountain at the entrance of Guanabara Bay are other landmarks of this comopolitan city.
Barra - BA
Salvador - BA
Salvador is known as Brazil's capital of happiness due to its countless popular outdoor parties, including its street carnival. The first colonial capital of Brazil, the city is one of the oldest in the Americas. Salvador is notable for its cuisine, music and architecture, and its metropolitan area is the wealthiest in Brazil's Northeast. The African influence in many cultural aspects of the city makes it the centre of African-Brazilian culture. This reflects a situation in which African-associated cultural practices are celebrated.
Our 7-night combo is made up of 4 nights in Rio and 3 nights in Salvador, return airport transfers, ½-day Corcovado tour in Rio and ½-day city tour in Salvador. All services are on private basis, with an English-speaking driver/guide. The selected hotels are Ipanema Plaza (www.ipanemaplaza.com.br) in Rio and Pestana Bahia (www.pestana.com) in Salvador. If any hotel is sold out, we will endeavour to confirm a similar one. Accommodation is on bed and breakfast basis.
1) Net rates per person, in US$ but subject to reconfirmation by the time of booking.
2) Standard rooms at the above hotels; should any other category be confirmed, higher rates will apply.
3) Internal flights are not included.
4) Low season up to Sep 30, and high season from Oct 1 through Dec 25, 2013.
5) Rates are valid as per seasons above but void during holidays and major events.
6) Please do not forget to add US$50.00 to the total due to cover bank fees.
Should you need further information, please feel free to contact us.