I got Teeth in this Report
A woman was "taken" by a shark.
Christine Armstrong was "taken".
Christine Armstrong a 63 year old woman, was "taken" by a shark. As she was swimming with her local friends and her husband.
- Killed on popular beach; Tathra, Village in Australian.
- partial remains of her found on Thursday, April 3.
- She had been swimming at that beach ever morning for 14 years.
- Her husband Rob later saw a 11 ft shark
- There was 2 shark attacks that same week as Christine.
- On Wednesday a body of a 38 year old man, who had been missing while diving with some grinds on West coast. His body was found with shark bites.
- There has been 892 shark attacks in Australia since records began in 1791. Of those 217 where fatal.
- Two fatal shark attacks per year.
" swimming brought her much joy and many friends "
- her family said