Hill House Passport Academy Charter School
Learn More About HHPACS Internship Program
To prepare students at the HHPACS to be career ready upon graduation, through exposure to a multitude of career development opportunities.
Our students have a professional mindset, are self-motivated and career ready.
Benefits for Your Business
There are numerous benefits for employers who partner with HHPACS Internship Program. Our goal is to ensure that all internships are mutually beneficial to the student and employer by providing access to bright, ambitious students.
- Employers have the opportunity to recruit quality students and evaluate their performance before making a long-range employment comment. However, employers are not obligated to hire the intern upon graduation.
- Reduced costs associated with recruiting and training potential permanent employees.
- Close business partnerships established between employers and HHPACS.
Academic Learning Components
The foundation of the Internship Program are the Three Academic Learning Components
1. Career Exploration
- Field Trips, Classroom Lessons and Projects
2. Professional Etiquette Coaching
- Professional Dress Days, Business Lunch, and Mock Interviews
3. Internship Experience
- Job Shadowing and Internship Experience