Bagdad's Week at a Glance
March 9 - 13, 2015
Habit of the Week: Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
Monday, March 9
- 7:25 - 8:00 1st & 4th PRRR Assembly
- 3:00 - 4:00 After School Tutoring
- Science Module Assessment Window opens until 3/27
Tuesday, March 10
- Happy Birthday Lisa Tyson!!
Wednesday, March 11
- 8:30 - 9:15 Bennett watching Wright-Hall do Notice & Note lesson: Again and Again
- 11:00 - 11:30 Bennett watching Silva do Notice & Note lesson: Again and Again
- 1:00 - 1:30 Bennett watching McLean do Notice & Note lesson: Again and Again
- All Day Spring Treats & Eats Raffle in 307
Thursday, March 12
- 4th grade field trip to Bob Bullock Museum
- 3:00 - 4:00 Enrichment
- TELPAS Writing Samples due back to teachers
- TELPAS Calibration Deadline
Friday, March 13
- All Day Bennett & Duran at ECT Meeting
- 2nd Grade Field Trip to Austin Zoo
- 3rd & 4th Grade REEDS
- Verify grades for Progress Reports
Saturday, March 14 - Sunday, March 22
Math Curriculum Documents
Teachers, please read your Units of Study prior to planning your lessons. In Math, pay close attention to the Learning Experiences as that is where you will find important information regarding TEKS that are/are not covered in the Bridges Units this month.
Language Arts Curriculum Documents
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information. The PHE SRP site below has some great Reading resources for K-2 teachers. If you have some below level students in the upper grades, this site might benefit you as well.
Want to do some Co-Teaching with me? Want to observe another colleague? Want feedback on a lesson? Sign up on the link below!