Staff Saber Scoop
February 19, 2016
2. We will have grade level meetings next week.
3. Fire safety is this week.
4. Don't forget about the Race for Education Meeting for homeroom teachers on the 23rd
5. Reconciliation will be on the 23rd. At 10:15 the first group will go over and when they are close to being done Jamie will text Cathie Durkin to let them know to come over. Remember 6-8 will do the examination of conscience
before they go to the Church. We will not be on an adjusted schedule
6. Tracey will be gone on the 24th for a principal meeting and her sister's surgery.
7. Our next Saber Sisters lunch for the 6th grade girls will be on the 25th.
8. Our server is filling up! If you have a lot of old files on your computer you should go into the network folder and delete old things. Also, remember you should start saving things on Google Drive or in Dropbox (Katie will be at grade level meetings next week to help if you need it).
Quote of the Week:
Are your assessments comprehensive?
Click the link below to view a video about 5 keys to comprehensive assessment.