Parkwood United Methodist Church
NC State Fair Ticket Booths
PUMC is in need of volunteers to help sell tickets in booths at the NC State Fair this year. This volunteer opportunity is open to parents of Scouts, former scouts, and friends of scouts over the age of 18 years.
DATES: Thursday Oct 11 - Sunday Oct 21
- 1st shift: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- 2nd shift: 4:00 PM - close ~(9 - 11:30 PM)
LOCATION: Parkwood United Methodist Church for carpool 45 minutes before shift time
CHURCH LEADER: Roger Jarrell <email@example.com>SIGN UP: See bulletin board in Church
- Tickets sold in 14 different ticket booths, 2 people in a booth
- Volunteers work in two shifts, we try to meet at church and carpool if we can, or people drive on their own.
- Once people start getting out we try to get them home asap depending on who drove etc..We work every day, two shifts except Thursday Oct 11 when gates don't open till 3 pm.
- I get passes for people to get in, you have to enter through gate 9.
If you are interested in helping, please contact: