January 16, 2020
Here is What Happened this Week!
- On Monday our 2nd Grade PEN students went to Titus Elementary for Mr. Bear Day
- On Monday our Kindness Club met after school
- On Tuesday our Student Council members met before school
- On Wednesday our 5th & 6th Graders had play practice after school
- On Wednesday evening there was a Special Ed Informational Meeting
- On Wednesday evening our PTO had a general meeting
- Today our 3rd grade had a field trip to the Franklin Institute
- Today our 5th & 6th Grade had play practice after school
- Tonight Dr. Kopicki visits our school for Community Connections
What's Happening Next?
- January 20 is a school holiday. It is MLK, Jr Day. We encourage our entire Warwick Community to engage in some type of service on this day. And if you do, please share it on Twitter and tag @CBWarwickElem!
- January 22 is play practice after school
- January 22 is a PTO Assembly/Yoga & Mindfulness
- January 23 Sewing Club meets at 7:30 AM
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
Congratulations to our Spelling Bee Finalists & Winner!
Congratulations to all of our Finalists who made our Spelling Bee so exciting! Excellent preparation and effort--thank you!
5th Graders: Matthew D, Nataniela M, Tim M, Dennis P, Milo M, Shreyan K, Greg L, Tina Z.
6th Graders: Aaryan K, Joanna S, Sarah R, Michael A, Yani X, AJ B, Morgan L, Aidan K.
Thank you to our judges, Ms. McGettigan, Ms. Tagye, and our Spelling Bee Coordinator, Ms. Zeleznik. Special thanks to Mr. Jerry, our Facilities Specialist, for setting up and taking down our Spelling Bee seating and microphones.
Movement Maze Maker
The January Boomerang is focused on positive values under Asset #27 Equality and Justice - Young person places high value on promoting equality and reducing hunger and poverty. Due January 27th.
New Community Service Club!
By the way, information about PTO sponsored Winter Workshops will be coming out soon.
January Library Newsletter
Dr. Kopicki's Community Connections
Thursday, Jan. 16th, 6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
NOTE DATE CHANGE
Celebration of our Schools at CB South
Wednesday, Jan. 29th, 6:30-8:30pm
1100 Folly Road
CB East High School Baseball Clinic
Sunday, Feb. 2nd, 9am
2804 Holicong Road
Blood Drive in Memory of Alison Greenberg
Friday, Feb. 14th, 1-6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
6th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation at Holicong MS
Tuesday, Feb. 18th, 7pm
2900 Township 391 Highway
Nova Program at Jamison Elementary
Thursday, March 19th, 6:30pm
2090 Land Road
Kindergarten registration began on November 19! Families of new students who are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year are invited to begin the registration process. Get the details on eligibility, what documents to gather, and how to navigate the online registration process at www.cbsd.org/registration. We look forward to welcoming the class of 2032!
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.