World Agencies for Foreign Langauge Exchange
We also take a "green" apporach! (Our Plan of Action)
1. Try to think of alternative energy sources and encourage both oil and the alternative energy
2. Set up a headquarters in a nationally well-known city to get us recognized
3. Create organized protests for our cause and try and spread the message
4. Distribute both energy sources for certain needs Ex: Cars: Electric Air Conditioning: Oil
5. Try to bring our message to the government to change these things
6. Set up numerous other events throughout the country and get sponsors from these areas
7. If all of these steps work and our plan is successful we can donate money to other organizations
8. Make sure that our plan stays stable for America and try to encourage people in other countries to start the same plan!
We will have events all over the country soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
People have many questions to ask when it comes to these issues: let us clear up some of the skeptical ideas that the world has.
1. Doesn't this energy cost a lot of money?
We have already started to make these changes when it comes to energy and it doesn't cost a lot, espacially the public citizens and it WILL pay off in the long run.
2. I don't think it has an effect on the Earth, right?
Trust me, it does. The ozone layer has almost reduced by half in the last 50-100 years and in the past 30, the ozone has lost more of the gases than all of the years before COMBINED.